Custom Search

Michael Jackson's Quotes

The worlds shocked after hear the death of “Pop Legend” Michael Jackson. Some of them sad and other cry. I have collected some Jacko’s quotes from many sources that you can read below:

“There's a Mother's Day and there's a Father's Day, but there's no Children's Day. It would mean a lot world’s peace.”

“I have been the artist with the longest career, and I am so proud and honored to be chosen from heaven to be invincible.”

“I believe in wishes and in a person's ability to make a wish come true, I really do. And a wish is more than a wish... it's a goal that your conscience and sub conscience can help make reality.”

“You can always dream, and your dreams will come true, but you have to make them come true.”

“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”

“And the dream we were conceived in will reveal a joyful face... and the world we once believed in will shine again in grace. Then why do we keep strangling life wound this Earth, crucify its soul. Though it's plain to see, this world is heavenly. We could be God's glow... Heal the world.”

“I used to dream I used to glance beyond the stars Now I don't know where we are although I know we've drifted far What about yesterday What about the seas The heavens are falling down I can't even breathe What about the bleeding Earth Can't we feel its wounds What about nature's worth? It's our planet's womb.”

“Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be lived.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment