Custom Search

The Gift of Wisdom

“Life is a gift of nature; but beautiful living is the gift of wisdom.“ Greek Adage

Sometimes in any moments I search what is the purpose of my life. I do my activities day by day and fill my free time by watching television, reading a book, and others. It’s look like a circle that can tire me. I always search for the meaning through the emptiness of my heart and then realize that God had given life to me for a reason. I agree with the quote above, wisdom can make life better and beautiful.

2 comments:

SHUO June 30, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Hello,El.

Pleased to know you've got an English blog now which means I can finally enjoy your sharing.

How's your life lately?Hope everything is good.

Elcharis June 30, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

I try to feel good in every situation although seems difficult. That's why I write this blog to motivate me. I hope this blog is useful for you too. Thank's for the visiting. Keep blogging!

Post a Comment